Organic Fruit & Garden Red PomegranateThe Juice From Over 3 lbs of Fruits & Vegetables In Every Bottle
✓ 100% Juice
✓ 18 Fruits & Vegetables
Modern research confirms Vegetable and Fruit Juices contain a wide range of Micro-Nutrients which are essential for supporting and maintaining good health. No supplement alone can provide the important complex nutrients found in a variety of fruit and vegetables juices.
· Essential Micro-Nutrients – Valuable Polyphenols and Anthocyanins
· Excellent Source of Natural Anti-Oxidant Vitamins A & C, Vitamin K, and Manganese
· Good Source of Potassium, Fiber, Magnesium and Vitamins B6
· Natural Source Minerals Help Support the Digestive System and Help Restore Vital Body Electrolytes
· Help Support the Immune System for Overall Well-Being and Vitality
· Help Maintain Normal Cholesterol Levels and Support the Immune System
Diets containing foods that are Good Sources of Potassium and low in sodium may Reduce the Risk of High Blood Pressure and Stroke (U.S. Food and Drug Administration)1
Every 8 oz glass of Lakewood Fruit Garden Juice contains two full servings of fruit & vegetables.
To ensure the highest quality and protect the natural fresh pressed characteristics, flavor and color - KEEP JUICES COOL, REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING. For best quality and freshness, use within two weeks of opening. Natural juice products will settle. Shake Well Before Serving.
1 Reference U.S. Food and Drug Administration. (2000). Health Claim Notification for Potassium Containing Foods. Retrieved from http://www.fda.gov/Food/LabelingNutrition/LabelClaims/FDAModernizationActFDAMAClaims/ucm073606.htm Available in 32oz container.
Did You Know?
Pomegranate - "Nature's Super Fruit" Learn more.