Premium Carrot OrangeThe Juice From Over 3 lbs of Fruit & Vegetables in every bottle
✓ 100% Juice Fresh Blends
A blend of Juices Pressed from Carrots, Oranges, Pineapples and Grapes
· Essential Micro-Nutrients - Valuable Polyphenols and Beta
· Excellent Source of Fiber, Vitamin K, and Natural Anti-Oxidant
Vitamins A & C
· Help Support the Immune System for Overall Well Being and
· Good Source of Vitamins E & B6, Potassium, Folate,
· Natural Source Minerals Help Restore Vital Body Electrolytes
· Help Maintain Normal Cholesterol Levels and Support the
· Micro-Nutrients (Organic Acerola Cherry, Organic Rose Hip, and
Organic Grape Seed) added for Maximum Nutrition.
Diets containing foods that are Good Sources of Potassium and low in sodium may Reduce the Risk of High Blood Pressure and Stroke (U.S. Food and Drug Administration)1
Every 8 oz glass of Lakewood Carrot-Orange Juice contains two full servings of fruit.
To ensure the highest quality and protect the natural fresh pressed characteristics, flavor and color - KEEP JUICES COOL, REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING. For best quality and freshness, use within two weeks of opening. Natural juice products will settle. Shake Well Before Serving.
1 Reference U.S. Food and Drug Administration. (2000). Health Claim Notification for Potassium Containing Foods. Retrieved from http://www.fda.gov/Food/LabelingNutrition/LabelClaims/FDAModernizationActFDAMAClaims/ucm073606.htm Available in 32oz container.
Did You Know?
Carrot Juice contains more carotene (alpha and beta) than any other fruit or vegetable. Learn more.