Premium Black Cherry ConcentrateThe Juice From Over 3 LBs of Cherries in Every Bottle
✓ Kosher Certified by KOF-K
Modern research confirms Fruit and Vegetable Juices contain a wide range of Nutrients which are essential for improving and maintaining good health. No supplement alone can provide the important complex nutrients found in a variety of fruit and vegetable juices.
- Essential Micro-Nutrients - Valuable Polyphenols and Anthocyanins
- Excellent Source of Natural Anti-Oxidant Vitamin C
- Natural Source Minerals Help Restore Vital Body Electrolytes
- Help Maintain Normal Cholesterol Levels and Support the Immune System
- Help Support Digestion for Overall Well Being and Vitality
- Diets containing foods that are Good Sources of Potassium and low in sodium may Reduce the Risk of High Blood Pressure and Stroke (U.S. Food and Drug Administration)1
When reconstituted, each 8 oz glass of Lakewood Black Cherry Juice contains two full servings of fruit.
For the highest quality and to protect the natural fresh pressed characteristics, flavor and color; keep juices cool, refrigerate after opening. For best quality and freshness, use within 6 to 8 weeks of opening. Natural juice products will settle. Shake Well Before Serving.
1 Reference U.S. Food and Drug Administration. (2000). Health Claim Notification for Potassium Containing Foods. Retrieved from http://www.fda.gov/Food/LabelingNutrition/LabelClaims/FDAModernizationActFDAMAClaims/ucm073606.htm Available in 12.5oz container.
Did You Know?
Drinking cherry juice may relieve occasional sleeplessness and support wakefulness Learn more.